SIMI Motor Industry Awards 2019
Published on 27th February 2019 at 15:08
Franchised Aftersales Operator of the Year - Kevin Egan Cars Sligo
Independent Sales Operation of the Year - Auto Assure Ltd Co Louth
Independent Aftersales Operation of the Year - Auto Assure Ltd Co Louth
Bodyshop of the Year - Pratt's Auto Bodyshop Carlow
Open to all sectors of the Irish Motor Industry, ten Award Categories in total were presented by Brian Cooke Director General Designate of the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) and Derek McDermott, Managing Director of Bank of Ireland Finance, the event sponsors.
Category Award Winners on the night were
- Franchised Sales Operation of the Year - Tom Murphy Car Sales, Waterford
- Franchised Aftersales Operation of the Year- Kevin Egan Cars, Sligo
- Commercial Vehicle Operation of the Year- Fitzgerald Commercial Ltd, Co Cork
- Independent Sales Operation of the Year- Auto Assure Ltd, Co. Louth
- Independent Aftersales Operation of the Year- Autokey, Dublin 22
- Innovation in Fleet Management Solutions- Provision Vehicle Cameras Dublin 15
- Vehicle Recovery Operator of the Year- Dysart Breakdown Recovery Repairs Ltd t/a Dysart Motors Co. Laois
- Bodyshop of the Year- Pratt's Auto Bodyshop, Carlow
- Innovation in Bodyshop Operation - Accident Repair Centre, Dublin 24
- Motor Factor of the Year- Parts for Cars, Dublin 6
The winners were those companies that had demonstrated an award-winning level of excellence and best practice over the last 12 months, as adjudicated by an independent panel.
A special recognition award, in conjunction with the Road Safety Authority, was presented to the Gardai Press Office for their contribution towards road safety.