MINI Ireland is introducing a special edition Convertible model, the new MINI Sidewalk Convertible. The high-specification new model is a limited edition with just 150 available for UK and Irish customers. The MINI Sidewalk Convertible is available to order now from €47,840 RRP at Irish MINI retailers, with production starting from March 2020.
The MINI Sidewalk Convertible is supplied exclusively with a 192hp Cooper S powertrain featuring MINI TwinPower Turbo technology and a 7-speed Steptronic transmission with double clutch and steering wheel paddles, enabling fast and smooth gear shifts.
Exclusive exterior features.
The MINI Sidewalk Convertible introduces:
· New Deep Laguna metallic body paint and exterior mirror caps
· Special bonnet stripes with pin lines and “Sidewalk” side scuttle badging
· Unique door entry strips
· Exclusive Arrow design soft top roof which can be opened or closed electronically in just 18 seconds
· New 17-inch light-alloy Scissor Spoke 2-tone wheels.
Exclusive interior features.
The latest edition of the MINI Sidewalk Convertible features:
· New seat design with anthracite-coloured MINI Yours Leather Lounge
· “Sidewalk" seat badging and contrasting seams in Petrol and Energetic Yellow colours
· Sports leather steering wheel has a discreet “Sidewalk" logo at the bottom and is also finished with the contrasting seams
· New dashboard facia is Piano Black with accents in Petrol and Silver.
Full of technology.
The new MINI Sidewalk Convertible comes with a range of intuitive technologies as standard, including the Navigation Plus Pack featuring an 8.8” touch screen display, Satellite Navigation with Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI), Wireless Charging and Amazon Alexa functionality.
The Comfort Plus Pack includes heated seats, and rear-view camera with Park Distance Control at both the front and rear of the vehicle and Parking Assistant.
The Sidewalk Convertible also has a Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi system, Head-up Display and Driving Modes which allow the driver to switch between Comfort, ECO and Sport driving styles. The package of standard equipment is completed with comfort access and wind deflector.
For more information visit www.mini.ie.